Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Flower Wednesday


Sign In Sheet for One Flower Wednesday
July 30, 2014

One Flower Wednesday is all about traditional hexagon flowers, please do not substitute other forms of hexagons, such as hexagon diamonds as flowers.  I would like to keep One Flower Wednesday as it was originally intended.  Thank you.



All good things must come to an end, and so, after 4 years and hundreds of beautiful flowers it is time to say goodbye to One Flower Wednesday.  Last posting will be July 30, 2014.


Whoever makes a garden
Has never worked alone;
the rain has always found it,
The sun has always known;
The wind has blown across it
And helped to scatter seeds;
Whoever makes a garden
Has all the help he needs.
~Author Unknown


Thank you for sharing your garden with me.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks for letting us share our hexie flowers here. I am sorry you won't be continuing but I understand. I just started EPP hexie flowers and love it!

Hilachas said...

Thanks, Karen, for hosting "One-Flower Wednesday" for such a long time. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and will truly miss "One-Flower Wednesday" but I understand that, as you say, "All good things must come to an end." It's been a terrific experience.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

what a sad day it will be when the last OFW will post but yes, I do understand how the commitment can become overwhelming and the time must come to re-evaluate priorities. Thanks so much, Karen,for hosting this page for us and much luck in your future endeavors!