Monday, November 24, 2008

Times Remembered 2


Angel Watch and Bee Swirl are the next two blocks I would like to show you from the Times Remembered quilt. A Pat Sloan pattern. I just love the Bee Swirl block. How cute are the bees?


Have you seen the Red Delicious free BOM? The first block is out and it's a beauty. If you love to applique or do redwork, here is one you will want to make right now, or add to your To-Do List. Be sure to download the pattern each month, as the previous months block will be removed.

Last week, I mainly worked on piecing together my baby Dresden top. I am very pleased. It is in three pieces right now. Just a little more applique to do, then I will finish piecing it together. I should have a picture to show you next week.

Don't forget to have a look at my latest Dear Jane block.

Until next week.....happy quilting!

Karen

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Karen your quilt blocks are a delight! Nice job.

Funoldhag said...

What great quilt blocks! That will be a beautiful quilt - your work is lovely. I have found the Red Delicious pattern for this month - had a little problem downloading it but finally made it after reading some of the comments from others who had problems also. Will probably give that a try but in machine buttonhole stitch. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

I love the two blocks you made. Do you use the needle turn method?
thanks for the red delicious link. The 1st block is great.

Dresden Plate said...

I just love the Angel watch block, so sweet.

hetty said...

Nice blocks. I love that primitive look. Thanks for the Red Delicious link. I have printed it and can't wait to get started.

Kerry said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for visiting, its nice to receive comments and visitors to my blog. You certainly look like a very busy and creative quilter, your hand applique is a work of art. The spiral notebook in a good idea and the jar sounds like fun. Like a lucky dip of - what will I do today.

Deb said...

karen I just love what you have done with the "Sloan" blocks your fabrics are perfect. You are right the bee's are precious.. excellent choices...just really love your blocks!!